RedHat pam_krb5afs MODULE

Jim Barlow jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 29 16:27:00 EDT 2002

I saw the following post on the kerberos list and was not able to reply
to the sender because of his return address.  I was wondering where
the version of aklog was obtained.  Is there an aklog binary in the
MIT windows kerberos dist?  We are having problems with our version
of aklog on W2K with SP2 installed (if SP2 is not installed it works fine).
Anyone else seeing this problem?

Thanks in advance.

--
James J. Barlow   <jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu>