login.krb5 on machine behind firewall

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Thu Apr 25 05:00:00 EDT 2002

I can successfully use 'login.krb5' (which is the kerberized login
program in Debian GNU/Linux) to login on the system. But when I try
to get a AFS token, I need an address-less ticket...

The last 'aklog' atempt is probably because AFS isn't started yet,
I'm compiling a new kernel for this machine right now....

The question is, now do I make sure I get an address-less ticket
with login.krb5? Can't find any options for this...

----- s n i p -----
Script started on Thu Apr 25 10:55:41 2002
turbo at microdoc:/tmp$ klist -fa
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_p4245
Default principal: turbo at BAYOUR.COM

04/25/02 10:51:14  04/25/02 14:51:14  krbtgt/BAYOUR.COM at BAYOUR.COM
        Flags: FPIA
        Addresses: 192.168.1.3

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt1000
klist: You have no tickets cached
turbo at microdoc:/tmp$ aklog
aklog: Couldn't get bayour.com AFS tickets:
aklog: Incorrect net address while getting AFS tickets
turbo at microdoc:/tmp$ kinit -5A turbo
Password for turbo at BAYOUR.COM:
turbo at microdoc:/tmp$ aklog
aklog: unable to obtain tokens for cell bayour.com (status: a pioctl failed).
turbo at microdoc:/tmp$
Script done on Thu Apr 25 10:57:02 2002
--
FBI AK-47 Noriega Semtex Saddam Hussein Albanian class struggle PLO
Panama munitions DES Cocaine 747 Kennedy genetic