help with login needed

Klaas Hagemann klaas at northsailor.de
Thu Apr 25 04:17:14 EDT 2002

Hi

first of all you should use a seperate konsole while testing this.
Log at the output on the konsole or in /var/log/messages, if there are
any libs missing.
If you are using MIT kerberos from the source file, there are a lot of
libs missing.
Install lib_krb5 as well.

Then you should have a glance at your krb5.conf file. Do you have a
pam-section there?

Klaas