PAM support in Kerberos clients (Was: ftpd and AFS tickets)

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Wed Apr 24 04:59:00 EDT 2002

    Douglas> Can you say who the author is? I would like to see this
    Douglas> in 1.2.5 or the following release.  We could reomve our
    Douglas> mods from ftpd which in effect call ak5log.

    Sam> We also try to defer all new features until the next branch
    Sam> cut.  I don't think we'd accept PAM support onto the 1.2
    Sam> branch unless there were some very interesting circumstances.

    Sam> But obviously we do want to see that feature in 1.3 or 2.0 or
    Sam> whatever the next mainline release is.

Who ever you are, dear patch maker, could you step forward and
send us (the mailinglist) the patch. I DESPERATLY need either
PAM _OR_ AFS support... Othervise all this cool software can't
be used (since they don't work fully toghether)...
--
president attack Kennedy World Trade Center pits smuggle congress
nitrate North Korea Cuba Treasury Waco, Texas KGB munitions Soviet