FreeBSD and pam_krb5

Cy Schubert - CITS Open Systems Group Cy.Schubert at uumail.gov.bc.ca
Mon Apr 8 23:17:05 EDT 2002

In message <3CAFF74F.7070004 at nospam.net>, Someone writes:
> Hi,
>
> I have tryed as suggested by Jose Marques to put the pam_krb5.as the
> first line in pam.conf but then I cannot even login, it logs it and then
> logs out. I can see the following message error on the console:
>
> hostname /kernel: pid XXXXX (login), uid XXXX: exited on signal 10
>
> Does anyone have a clue what the problem is ??

I have no such problems.  My pam.conf looks like,

login   auth    sufficient      pam_skey.so
login   auth    requisite       pam_cleartext_pass_ok.so
#login  auth    sufficient      pam_kerberosIV.so
try_first_pass
login   auth    sufficient      pam_krb5.so
try_first_pass
login   auth    required        pam_unix.so
try_first_pass
login   account required        pam_krb5.so
login   account required        pam_unix.so
login   password required       pam_permit.so
login   session required        pam_permit.so

Cheers,                          Phone:  250-387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  250-387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team      Email:  Cy.Schubert at osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, CITS
Ministry of Management Services
Province of BC