[ietf-enroll] Next Steps

Paul Hoffman / VPNC paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Tue Apr 13 13:45:38 EDT 2004

At 7:42 AM -0700 4/13/04, Walker, Jesse wrote:
>A couple of weeks ago I posted a potential model for ENROLL. Those who
>responded, responded favorably, but since then the list has fallen
>silent once again. What do folks want to do next? The charter calls for
>a framework document, and it would appear that the model could be
>developed into such a thing. I offer to write this model in a framework
>document for more serious discussion if there is interest.

Wearing my WG co-chair hat, I would say "please write the document".
It might help catalyze interest.

>  My goal would
>be to have a revision 0 of the framework document sometime in May,
>giving us a couple of months to revise it before the San Diego meeting.

Excellent planning. If there is early interest in the document, we
might even get more happening before the San Diego meeting.

>If my offer is accepted, I will also gladly accept co-authors to write
>the document with me. What do folks want to do?

Are there others who liked Jesse's "storyboard" ideas and would like
to co-author with him? If so, please contact him directly.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium