[ietf-enroll] Next Steps

Walker, Jesse jesse.walker at intel.com
Tue Apr 13 10:42:24 EDT 2004

A couple of weeks ago I posted a potential model for ENROLL. Those who
responded, responded favorably, but since then the list has fallen
silent once again. What do folks want to do next? The charter calls for
a framework document, and it would appear that the model could be
developed into such a thing. I offer to write this model in a framework
document for more serious discussion if there is interest. My goal would
be to have a revision 0 of the framework document sometime in May,
giving us a couple of months to revise it before the San Diego meeting.

If my offer is accepted, I will also gladly accept co-authors to write
the document with me. What do folks want to do?

-- Jesse Walker