[I-mobile-u] mobile-friendly autocomplete?

Derek Morr derekmorr at psu.edu
Sat Feb 27 12:40:37 EST 2010

Does anyone know of a light-weight autocompletion Javasscript API that
renders well on a mobile device? I'm looking for one to use one on our
mobile map search interface. We have ~350 buildings just at the
University Park campus, and another 300 or so on the other campuses, so
browsing sometimes gets cumbersome.

I've cobbled together a proof-of-concept using jquery's autocomplete
plugin, but it seems heavyweight (almost 30 KB) and the UI isn't as
natural as I'd like.

-derek

--
Derek Morr
Senior Systems Programmer
derekmorr at psu.edu

This email was sent (at least in part) over IPv6.