[I-mobile-u] jQTouch

Dave Olsen dmolsen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 08:13:58 EST 2010

All-

This is a follow-up to a discussion started during the phone call on Friday.

jQTouch is a plugin for jQuery that allows for relatively easy
development of iPhone app looking websites. The jQTouch website with
more information can be found at:

http://www.jqtouch.com/

It's similar to iUI for those folks who may be experienced with that library.

Basically my management wanted a sexier looking iPhone version with
transitions and what not so that's why I'm going with jQTouch. You can
see a video of one of my early tests with jQTouch at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmolsen/4075087112/

It's definitely a beta product but seems to have some interesting
possibilities. Happy to answer any questions folks might have about
it.

--

Proud supporter of DC United