[galib] Saving results in a txt file and linking two C++ program together

Mehdi Asghari mehdiasgh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 00:38:54 EDT 2015

 Dear *Flávio*
Actually, I’m going to learn saving results in a data file as well as
linking C++ libs & programs and GAlib.

Assume, I’d like to obtain minimum of a two-variable function by GA.  The
expression for this function is f(x,y)=x sin (4x) +1.1 y sin (2y); that
0≤x≤10 and 0≤y≤10.  My program is consisted of two parts as follows:

   1.

   A GAlib core program.
   2.

   An executable C++-source code called calculation.c calculating f(x,y)
   for different x,y values.

I present my questions as follows:

1-I want to obtain x,y value in which f(x,y) is minimized by GA and then
saving (x,y) into a txt file as output result.

2-How can I link two C++ program (GAlib and calculation.c) code together by
bash scripting in Ubuntu?

My first question is same in my previous thread.

Thanks again for any help & consideration.