[galib] has anyone compiled GALib using MinGW?

jhanes jhanes at knights.ucf.edu
Wed Aug 6 22:58:22 EDT 2014

I used GALib several years ago and wanted to use it on my home computer for a school project.  I keep getting a popup window with the following error message:

?The procedure entry point libintl_setlocale could not be located in the dynamic link library libintl-8.dll.

I have tried looking up that error message on stackoverflow and others, but have not yet found a workaround.  Has anyone encountered this?  Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jeff Hanes