[galib] cpp files for problems mentioned in Thesis

AUMK uma aum.kiran at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:51:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am Uma Ati. A graduate student at McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
I am currently pursuing my graduate studies in process controls and
optimization.

I read through your thesis and GALIB C++ implementation files. I worked
through all your example files, really a good source for GA implementation.

I am currently working on a scheduling and optimization problem, It would
be very helpful to me if you could provide *.cpp files of the scheduling
problems mentioned in the thesis.

Is it possible to access the *.cpp files for the examples mentioned in the
thesis?

I appreciate for your time and help.

Thank You,
With Regards,