[galib] Problem with -lcore using GAlib

joaquim.bellmuntmontoya@telecom-bretagne.eu joaquim.bellmuntmontoya at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat May 19 11:03:27 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm a student from France and I'm using GAlib and cmake to do medical
image project. I builded and compiled Galib succesfully and I have
download exemple n.1 to do try it.

I can do cmake CMakeLists.txt sucefully but when I do sudo make an
error appear because it can't find -lcore in usr/bin/. I have
installed all core lib , dev... but neither.

juackss at juackss:~/Escriptori/carpeta nova$ sudo make
[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/nucad.dir/ga.o
Linking CXX executable nucad
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcore
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [nucad] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/nucad.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

SOmething is wrong but i'm not sure where is my problem.

Thank you.