[galib] put bestIndividual into a variable

"Łukasz Kuczkowski" lkuczkowski at ely.pg.gda.pl
Tue Jul 31 04:16:27 EDT 2012

Hi Alin,
you have to use a score method. You simply write:

float test = ga.statistic().bestIndividual().score();

If you want to use a value of gene then:
ga.statistic().bestIndividual().gene(0);

All the answers are in documentation and examples (in this case in ex 21 &
23 where the GARealGenome was used).
I hope that my answer helped. Wish a fun with GALib!
Regards

Lukasz Kuczkowski, PhD. student
Gdansk University of Technology
Faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering
G.Narutowicza 11/12 street
80-233 Gdansk, Poland