[galib] Evaluation just called for first population

Marc Fischer spam at totallyawesome.at
Thu Aug 23 10:37:34 EDT 2012

Hi.

I have been playing around with galib for some time and now started to use it in a project. To do so I derive a custom genome, sticking pretty close to the tutorial. The program works fine, but the evaluation function is just called for the genomes in the first population, but not for later ones. This means that all later genomes have a score of 0 and the bestIndividual will always be from the first population.
After reading though the code and documentation a few times, I seriously have no clue what is going on. (Though I expect a stupid implementation problem on my side to be the cause...)
Has anyone else experienced a similar problem before or could think of a reason?

Thanks,
Marc