[galib] Objective Function

Oly Mo o_morad3 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 15 12:59:56 EST 2010

Hello,

Please I need help concerning the objective function , I want the objective function returns double instead of float ,when I run the programe I got the following error message:

Erreur 11 error C2664: 'GA1DArrayAlleleGenome<T>::GA1DArrayAlleleGenome(unsigned int,const GAAlleleSet<T> &,GAGenome::Evaluator,void *)' : impossible de convertir le paramètre 3 de 'double (__cdecl *)(GAGenome &)' en 'GAGenome::Evaluator'
So would you please help me to know what are the changes that I have to do?

Thank you in advance
Regards