[galib] January 15th: DEADLINE for Abstract Submission to the Mini-Symposium on "Non-Gradient Methods in Optimization"

J. F. Aguilar Madeira jaguilar at dem.ist.utl.pt
Mon Jan 11 05:49:23 EST 2010

Dear Colleague,

I would like to remind you that the Deadline for Abstract submission for the
CST2010, The Tenth International Conference on Computational Structures
Technology held in Valencia, Spain from 14-17 September 2010, is 15th
January 2010.

If you are interested in presenting you recent research work to the
Mini-Symposium on " Non-Gradient Methods in Optimization", I kindly ask you
to submit the abstract via the conference website.

(http://www.civil-comp.com/conf/cst2010.htm)

In the Submission Process do not forget to indicate that the paper is for
the session: CST2010-S17: " Non-Gradient Methods in Optimization ".

Young Researcher Best Paper Competition: To encourage young researchers (35
years or younger) to attend this conference, a 1000 Euro Young Researcher
Best Paper Prize will be awarded to the best paper presented. (Further
details on the website.)

Please email this call to anyone you think may be interested.

Many thanks,

J. F. Aguilar Madeira, IDMEC/IST, Portugal.

H. Pina, IDMEC/IST, Portugal.

P.S. - We apologize if you receive this announcement from more than one
source.