[galib] help

taieb boukhtache t_boukhtache at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 2 10:30:25 EDT 2006

    Dear  MEMBER

  I m teacher , I work on optimisation subject

  I want to solve a problem with the genetic algorithme method.
  it's the first time I see this method so it's will be very difficult for me to use the GAs methode. please help me to solve  this problem with this method.

  I dont now how to begin this work.
  I need your help

  I join here my problem

  thank you and excuse me for my english

       T.Boukhtache                                           Chlef university ALGERIA

 Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.