[galib] Building a DLL for GALib, to export a C# code

Maldonado M Fernando M fernando.maldonado at itesm.mx
Fri Sep 1 20:53:06 EDT 2006

Hi all:

   I’m working with GALib v.2.4.6 in Visual Studio 2005 since February 2006,
and every thing its ok. I get the static library (GALib.lib) in different
ways, and all of them work really nice too.

   But I’m trying to export the GAlib code, in order to work in C#. Then I
need a Dynamic Link Library (something like GALib.dll :-)!) but I can’t
complete this task.

   Has somebody tried to do this?? Has somebody any idea in how to do this??

   Waiting for soon answers

 Ing. MALDONADO M Fernando M

 Intelligent System’s Center, for Research and Development

 Tecnológico de Monterrey

 E-Mail: fernando.maldonado at itesm.mx

 Mb.:+52 (81) 8020 4524