[galib] What genome when x1, x2 are integers

Tony shio.er123 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 15:57:03 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I have just download galib and have it compiling successfully.  I have a
cost function f(x1, x2)     , 0 <= x1 <= 1000 , 0 <= x2 <= 1000    where x1,
and x2 can only take integer values.
My problem is basically ex9.c, except that x1, and x2 can only take integer
values.
I have based my code on ex9.c and am using

GABin2DecPhenotype map;
map.add(16, 0, 1000);
map.add(16, 0, 1000);

to define x1, and x2.
But as everyone knows, this search space includes real values.
Question. Instead of GABin2DecPhenotype, what type of genome should I be
using?

If anyone has any code to sove ex9.c where x1 and x2 can only take integer
values can I please have a look at it.

Many thanks for your help,

Tony