[galib] Flushing each generation summands and intemediate values of the objective to file

Michael Kupfer michael.kupfer at web.de
Wed Apr 26 05:11:07 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I am a newbie in GAlib. I just managed to get one program with my own
objective running.

How can I flush all parts (e.g.: A, B, C) of my objective (e.g.: Obj =
A+B+C) for each or a particular generation to file?

I thought to put them first into an array and after the last generation
flush them to file.

However, I have problems to count the number of generations done and to get
the maximum number of generations in the objective function.

ga.generation() and ga.nGenerations() from the main does not work in the
objective (not a member of GARealGenome). Is there a similar way to do this?

Best regards,

Michael Kupfer.