[galib] Some progresses in VC++ compiling but problems remain

Zhang, Pengchu pzhang at sandia.gov
Fri Sep 30 08:32:02 EDT 2005

Last night I posted on the mail-list stating that I had the problems linking the precompiled ga.lib. Finally I connected it but when I included it in a header file of mine, it generates A LOTof error message regarding the ga.lib.

In addition, I used the commad line of vc++ 2005 express edition to compile the galib246 and linked it with the express edition project. It seems work with my own project. However, the express edition does not have other stadio libs such as MFC. So it makes me to stop to use the version.

Any comments on those?