[galib] Problems with std_stream.h - galib-2.4.6

matthew wall mbwall at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 10 17:05:19 EST 2005

On 10 Mar 2005, at 11:21, Miguel Nicolau wrote:

> The list of errors is quite long, but it basically comes down to this:
>
> /usr/local/include/ga/GAParameter.h:16:27: ga/std_stream.h: No such
> file or directory
>
> I made a global install of GALib on /usr/local. The error occurs both
> with gcc 3.3.2 and 3.4.1 . If I copy std_stream.h from the galib
> source directory to /usr/local/include/ga/, the error disappears. Is
> there any specific reason for it not to be copied with `make install`?
> Is my solution all that is needed (i.e. do you think it will create
> other problems)?

ahh, sorry about that.

yes, it is fine to copy std_stream.h to the ga directory in your
install location.  the makefile should do this for you; i forgot to add
std_stream.h to HDRS in ga/makefile.sources.