R: [galib] Help using gaLib in DevC++

Parikkala parikkala at libero.it
Fri Feb 11 11:29:24 EST 2005

For compiling the static library:

- new project static library, name it "galib"
- add all the C source files of /ga folder
- add a new folder "ga" in the project
- add all header files of the /ga folder to that folder
- add the galib folder to your include (for exaple "c:\galib246", not the ga
folder!)
- compile
- you got the static library as "galib.a"

For compiling example ex1.c:

- new project console, name it "ex1"
- delete main.c
- add ex1.c
- in project options add galib.a to static libraries
- add the path of galib.a to the library paths
- add galib folder (again "c:\galib246") to the include path
- compile
- run

Bye
Antonio