[galib] Help using gaLib in DevC++

Ulises Estrada ulises.estrada at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 22:01:51 EST 2005

Hi, I like to ask for help using the gaLib, I download the galib246.zip
from the webpage, and install Visual Studio 6.0 to follow the installation
instructions, I already get a the ga.lib file but I can't use it, I use the
Dev-C++ 4.9 and I've tried to run the examples but always get a "Linker Error"
I thought that maybe the compiled library only worked with VC++ so I download
one devpak made by Christian Samuel Perone, but I still can't run the examples.
Someone can help me ? just to run one example, from there I will be able to
continue.

Thank you.

Ulises