[galib] Compiling GALib 2.4.6 with VC++.NET

Willem willem.duminy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 05:25:47 EST 2005

Hello,
One way to solve this one is simply to switch off precompiled headers:
 - Go to menu item Project | Properties.
 - Change configuration to "All configurations"
 - Click on C/C++, then on Precompiled headers.
 - Select "Not Using Precompiled Headers" as the value for the first
item on the right.
Regards,
Willem