[galib] a problem in galib and a question about convergence

he zheng hezheng at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 03:19:33 EDT 2004

Canmilo:
Thanks for your reply.
I believe i can get a better solution if I run longer.but how many
generations can i get a better solution ?maybe after 5000 generations,i can
get a solution ,and if i try to run more generations ,can i get a better one
? I think there must be some rule just like below:
if the program can not find a better solution in 1500(or more)
generations,we stop running.
but in galib ,none of three termination conditions can do that things.
can you tell me how to evalution the convergence ?
Thank you!

                          Ethen