[galib] Multiobjective (pareto) optimization?

John Conner jconner at cse.psu.edu
Thu May 13 10:34:57 EDT 2004

I've searched the back archives for this list and have found some
messages asking about multiobjective optimization with GALib. I've also
found no solutions, so I'm hoping that someone is paying attention to
this wacky thing and can let me know of a good option for handling
multiobjective optimization with a library. I can switch from GAlib to
another c++ library if necessary, though if it is easy enough to extend
GAlib to do the multiobjective stuff, I would like to keep using it.

Has anyone done this? Has anyone tried and failed? Please get back to
me!

- John Conner
Graduate Student, Penn State Computer Engineering Dept.