[galib] Can I output the statistics to a file in my MFC project

Dr. Ian Wilson ian.d.wilson at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 15 17:13:06 EST 2004

I am not sure if anyone has got the method to work within MFC.

My own approach, after many hours attempting to use the built in method with
MFC, was to give up on that idea and open my own 'bog.dat' and use the
statistics() function to retrieve the information I wanted, which I wrote to
my statistics file when required using standard ofstream code.