Can You help me with GALib

Krzysztof Koziol zazic at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Mar 29 19:50:10 EST 2003

Hi.

I have a problem with GALib. I need to create a Genome with float array
(there should be 4*32 float elements). Range of float is between 0 and 1 for
example it may be 0.345 or 0.067, 0.001, 0.999. I don't how to do it. I
tried to use GA2DArrayGenome but i don't now how it works and how initialize
it.

I have a single objective function that using new generated values for
calculate special function.That function return value that i need to comapre
with some const value.

Help me.
Give me some feedback. Please.

--