some difficultie with your GALib Class

Flt. Lt.Otsin Nilubol er060614 at cranfield.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 07:16:27 EST 2003

Dear Sir or Madam,
I get some difficulties with GALib Class. Firstly, I implement my
program with Microsoft Develop Studio version 6; and my program try to
find the maximum number in INTEGER from several floating point numbers.
Unfortunately, my program is implemented under MFC (Windows
application); I can’t complier my program after I add your GALib Class.
There are sever ERROR and WARNING for LINKING as following
Libcd.lib(ostream.obj) :  error LNK2005: “public: class ostream & __
thiscall ostream::operator<<(char const *)”
Libcd.lib(_ios.obj) :  error LNK2005: “public: virtual __thiscall
ios::~ios(void)”
… and so on
I guess it should come from some command in the class that they try to
write something in file or screen by using iostream class. It might
interrupt with the MFC classes. I have no idea to solve these problem,
if you have any idea, pleas mail me. Thank you very much in advance for
your help and/or advices.
Best Regards,
Otsin Nilubol
Flt.Lt.Otsin  Nilubol (Ot)