GaliB with VC++6

Dr. Ian Wilson ian.d.wilson at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 25 15:07:55 EST 2003

Assuming you have downloaded the galib244-win....

You will probably need to build the ga library.

Then, remove the existing galib.lib link from the example folder. Then add
files to project and look for the debug folder in the library folder and add
the galib.lib file to the example file project.

This should let VC++ know where to get the library (galib.lib).

You will need to add this link to all projects, including any new ones of
your own.

I've written before on this subject, and related issues, in the past and
this should be available somewhere in the archive.

Ian

Dr I. D. Wilson Bsc PhD MBCS CEng
Research Fellow
School of Computing