GaliB with VC++6

Parikkala@libero.it Parikkala at libero.it
Tue Feb 25 05:46:00 EST 2003

I have tried to download and run and old, and now unsupported, workspace for
Visual C++ but I can't get it to work because of this error:

Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
"..\galib-2.4.4\projects\library\Debug\galib.lib"
Error executing link.exe.

Could you explain it to me or better send to me a fully working workspace
concerning one of the exercises included with Galib (much better).

Thank you in advance for your attention
Bye
Antonio

ps please note that I use VC++6 and I have never used libraries other than
the STL  and the standard headers (<isotram> and so on) so GaLib is a thing
pretty new to me to use