[galib] None

Dr. Ian Wilson ian.d.wilson at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 30 04:25:52 EDT 2003

Hi Vinay,

In the mean time, take a look at these web resources:

http://cs.felk.cvut.cz/~xobitko/ga/
http://www.lapthorn.net/code/GA/btl_GA.asp
http://geneticalgorithms.ai-depot.com/Tutorials.html

which I hope will help you get started (the GA Example (1D func.) in the
first link is particularly helpful assuming you can view Java Applets).

Ian