[galib] None

VINAY VENKATARAGHAVAN venkatra at engr.smu.edu
Thu Aug 28 15:25:46 EDT 2003

Hello,

The questions that I had asked concerned the way GALib handled some of the
issues from an implementation stand point. I have read Melanie Mitchells
"Introduction to Genetic Algorithms".

But it was just not clear how the GALib worked.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know how I could get a hold of
the GALib manual?

The only information that I have seen is at the website at
lancet.mit.edu

Thank you.
Regards,
Vinay