GAlib245 under VC++6

SHSH97@aol.com SHSH97 at aol.com
Tue Oct 8 16:37:45 EDT 2002

I had the same problem. It's been a long time (year+) but I found a artical
in msdn
libary adressing this. It is a microsoft bug. As far as I know you can't fix.
Even if you
include dir in tools, op, search dir. I had to copy each file into my
project. Very troublesome. I also found a book unrelated call (Tricks of The
Windows Game Programming Gurus 2nd. ED. Andre LaMothe) He talks about loading
Direct X files.
He comes out and says also to copy into project. Compiler won't find. You
have to copy all file that include. You copy ga.h, recompile and there will
be another one. I wish I could help more. Good luck!