Doubt

Nitin Skandan snitin77 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:55:09 EST 2002

 I am working on a robotics project employing GAlib. I have found it very easy and useful .
I have experienced some difficult which i would like to discuuss here . please help if possible.
For my work I need 1DarrayGenome , I have written initialization and objetive fn for the genome
and its working. Now wat i need is i want the genomes to be of variable lenght rather than fixed
length. How can i make the genome variable length. Should i create a population objeect and then
make an initializer for it. Which inittializes population with variable lenght genomes.

        regards

 Nitin Skandan
 Third semester
 Mtech Control Systems