printing stats to file

Laura Lediaev sim_guru at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:30:14 EST 2002

I have tried to set variables by accessing functions in
GASimpleGA.statistics(), but I get errors referring to 'this' pointer. I can
get values, but I can't set them. When I try the same thing at the GA level
I get no error, but there is no effect. I would like to have statistics
printed to a file for each generation during evolution.

An example:

GASingleGA ga(genome);
ga.scoreFilename("data.dat");

I have looked through the documentation and the classes. The functions that
are supposed to set values don't seem to work. Can anyone help me?

Thanks