VC++ 6.0 LINKING PROBLEM

yuna hyuna at CLEMSON.EDU
Thu Aug 22 10:24:36 EDT 2002

I got it. Thanks very much
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Edmanuel Eduardo Torres Amaris
  To: 'galib at mit.edu'
  Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 5:11 PM
  Subject: RE: VC++ 6.0 LINKING PROBLEM

  Hi Yuna

  I dunno which is the problem, I assume that you are trying to compile the GAlib 245 right, then I see that all be good... Hum.  Is posible that you have problem with compiler. Are you using VC6.0 with service pack 5?.

  Yuna, I send to you my gaconfig.h in attach file, if this no work, Tell me and I will send to you all workspace.

  Edmanuel