VC++ 6.0 LINKING PROBLEM

Edmanuel Eduardo Torres Amaris edmanuel.torres at ecopetrol.com.co
Tue Aug 20 17:11:50 EDT 2002

Hi Yuna

I dunno which is the problem, I assume that you are trying to compile the
GAlib 245 right, then I see that all be good... Hum.  Is posible that you
have problem with compiler. Are you using VC6.0 with service pack 5?.

Yuna, I send to you my gaconfig.h in attach file, if this no work, Tell me
and I will send to you all workspace.

Edmanuel