Hi,

harold ferus halharold at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 12 17:11:11 EDT 2002

Hi;
if you look at the c convection you well see that the first is to the
default directory to find all the h files.
but if you want to specify a specific path or the present directory , to
look first. you have use "   "  otherwise
it default to the <    > directory where ever have provide that path.
Hope this help.

Hal