Hi,

Ian Wilson ian.d.wilson at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 12 16:33:26 EDT 2002

I am not exactly sure what you mean, but it might be that you have to add another include directory path under the tools, options, directories tab, then click on the show 'directories for' drop down menu and select include files. Then add a complete path to where all the header files are.  As I mentioned, I am not exactly sure that this is a solution to your problem based on the way you presented your question but I hope it helps.

Ian