Thanks!

hg5hg67@samerica.com hg5hg67 at samerica.com
Thu Jan 18 04:38:22 EST 2001

Save 20% to 50% on your phone bill each month and
we will donate 5% of your long distance phone bill to
the charity of your choice!

No monthly service charges - save $3 to $9 per month!
No Installation fees!
Billed in 6 second increments - not 1 minute increments!
Only 6.9 cents per minute interstate 24 hours a day!
Low intrastate rates as well!
Rates are the same 24 hours a day 7 days a week!
Toll free 800# service with no additional charges with
no monthly fees and billed at 6.9 cents per minute!

Help your favorite charity while you save money on your phone bill!
We will donate 5% of your long distance phone bill to the
charity of your choice!

To get an application by fax call
(617) 747-1933

You can call from a fax machine to get the application immediately
or call from a regular phone line and punch in your fax number and
an application will be sent to you within minutes.

Give 5% to your long distance bill to your favorite charity.

Call now to get your application and start saving money
and help your favorite charity.

Call 24 hours a day 7 days a week!

 ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE **