Program help.

kannan fd97661 at bits-pilani.ac.in
Thu Jan 11 11:14:08 EST 2001

   I am currently workin gon Genetic algorithms to optimise
scheduling.Want code for partially matched crossover or sequence extracted
crossover technique.Can someone help me?

                                                Kannan V.S
                                                1997B1A4661
                                                126 RP
                                                BITS, Pilani
                                     e-mail-<fd97661 at ipc.bits-pilani.ac.in>

       Success requires no explanations. Failure permits no alibis.
        -Napoleon Hill-