Linking error with the lib

Ian Wilson ian.d.wilson at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 9 14:57:37 EST 2000

Daniel,

The easiest thing to do is delete the reference to the lib file in the
workspace (click on the fileview tab, then the galib.lib file, and delete it
N.B. this is only a reference to the file you are deleting and not the file
itself).  Now right click on the project name and then click on the "Add
Files to Project" pop-up menu option. Now use the "Insert Files into
Project" dialog box to locate the lib file (remembering to change the Files
of type option to Library Files (*.lib)) and then click on the OK button.

Now, hopefully, your project should link.

Best wishes

Ian

Dr. I. D. Wilson
Research Felllow