problem using Borland C++ 5.02

Alexander Agung a_agung at yogya.wasantara.net.id
Wed Aug 2 10:52:18 EDT 2000

Hi,

I'm new in C++ programming, so I don't know how to resolve my problem.
When I compiled the example file, ex1.c, there were several error messages
like this:

Error: Unresolved external 'GARandomSeed(unsigned int)' referenced from
E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external
'GA2DBinaryStringGenome::GA2DBinaryStringGenome(unsigned int,unsigned
int,float(*)(GAGenome&),void*)' referenced from E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'GASimpleGA::GASimpleGA(const GAGenome&)'
referenced from E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'GASimpleGA::populationSize(unsigned int)'
referenced from E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'GAParameterList::set(const char*,const void*)'
referenced from E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external
'GA2DBinaryStringGenome::~GA2DBinaryStringGenome()' referenced from
E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'GAGenome::~GAGenome()' referenced from
E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'GASimpleGA::~GASimpleGA()' referenced from
E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'GAGeneticAlgorithm::~GAGeneticAlgorithm()'
referenced from E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'GAStatistics::~GAStatistics()' referenced from
E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'GAParameterList::~GAParameterList()' referenced
from E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'GAParameterList::set(const char*,double)'
referenced from E:\GALIB245\EXAMPLES\EX1.OBJ

Anybody could advise me what to do?  Thanks for your kindness.

Regards,

Alexander Agung

Alexander Agung
Dept. of Engineering Physics