Help in running GALIB

Chakrapani Gollamudi cgollamu at ECECS.UC.EDU
Tue Apr 25 15:42:34 EDT 2000

Hi,

I am a new user. I have a very basic doubt. How to compile a file I write
using this lib. I am able to run the examples. But when I write a new file
or move the example into a new file. How can I compile that?Will I have to
write a new makefile or is there any other way for this.

Thanks a lot
-- Chakrapani

	     " Attitude not Aptitude determines Altitude "
Office:                                 Home:
517 ERC                                 2930, Scioto Street, #1111
Design Automation Laboratory            Cincinnati, Ohio - 45219
Phone: 513-556-2110                     Phone:513-556-7533