graph search

jiangf jiangf at tsinghua.edu.cn
Mon Apr 17 07:09:03 EDT 2000

Dear All:
I have a graph problem to solve. I wonder if anybody could be of help. For a given graph, that is, the number of vertices is given and the edges are specified, how can I evolve a graph to match this given graph? The input should be the number of vertices and the number of edges. The objective function of a graph is the number of edges that match the given graph. I tried a list of lists representation and steady state genetic algorithm but only got 82% of the edges correct. Can someone suggest a few methods? Thanks in advance.

Fan Jiang