question about GABin2DecGenome

Mineo Morohashi moro at mineo.com
Wed Mar 3 09:12:19 EST 1999

Hello,

I'm Mineo Morohashi, who is a research assistant in
ERATO Kitano Symbiotic Systems Project.
I have a question about GAlib, particularly of class GABin2DecGenome.
It's a derivation class of GA1DBinaryStringGenome, and applicable
1-dimension genome, but I have no idea to apply the GABin2DecGenome
class to 2DBinaryStringGenome, or 3D one.
Briefly saying, I want to deal with 2-dimensional array with real
value, not bits.
Would somebody tell me about the way to solve the problem?

Thank you and best regards,
Mineo Morohashi	[moro at mineo.com]
ERATO Kitano Symbiotic Systems Project
Systems Biology Group
TEL:+81-3-5468-1661, FAX:+81-3-5468-1664