Help for GALIB and C++ Builder

wcancino@excite.com wcancino at excite.com
Wed Jun 9 20:34:35 EDT 1999

hi everyone!!!

Its my firs mail to the list, i´m peruvian and
i work in my graduate work for the university,
but i have a little problem:

I have Borland C++ 4.5 and C++ Builder 1.0 Trial cracked :)
When i compile GALIB 2.4.4 (DOS Version) with Borland C++ no have problems,
but when i use the LIB file with my C++ Builder Project
the linker show the message:

"Undefined symbol @_InitExecptionBlock in module GALIB.lib"

I dont´t understood why. When i create a WIn32 Console
aplication in Borland C++ 4.5 no have problems with
the library, only in the execution of the Program ,
it crash with a no valid operation message of Windows 95.
(only when i use GARealGenome Class but no when i reeplace
it for GABin2DecPhenotype) i don´t now.

Anyone can help me???

Sorry for my primitive english.

Waldo Cancino